Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Death by brownies

My friend Sara is trying to ruin me, I swear.  Ruin!

She brought me some amazing brownies the other day and declared they were gluten-free.  I thanked her and smiled, knowing that I probably wouldn't be able to eat them since gluten-free doesn't usually mean dairy and egg-free as well.  But I thought it was incredibly sweet of her, so I wasn't going to make a fuss about it.  After all, if I couldn't eat them I knew Elliot would be able to.

Later she told me that she has sisters with multiple food allergies, so she makes these brownies often.  As it turns out they are also dairy and egg-free!  And they are amazing.  So chocolatey.  Did I mention that I'm not allergic to chocolate?  No?  No, I still need to write out the whole list for you.  But seriously, chocolate and I can still be friends.  There is as god.  

I don't think any gluten, dairy, and egg loving person could complain about these brownies.  What's more is that they are made simply from a mix. 

Highly recommended for anyone looking for an awesome gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, cane sugar-free (it has beet sugar) brownie:



In fact, I am eating some right now.  Thanks, Sara!

No comments:

Post a Comment